Welcome to On Water Training!
On Water brings together a positive and passionate team of highly qualified and experienced instructors who have a wealth of knowledge in the marine industry.
Our Vision is to promote and share the On Water lifestyle: A lifestyle, inspired by the elements of mother nature, where learning, discovery and experience are integrated organically.
Our Ethos is ‘Engagement for All’ encouraged by our friendly and welcoming attitude… we love what we do! Its who we are!
Our Core Values
- To regard safety and enjoyment as our top priorities
- To create a relaxed environment to make every course feel like a holiday
- To promote the discovery and development of new skills
- To enhance enthusiasm through experience
- To be flexible, fluid and adaptable to all
- To respect other water users.
- To help look after and preserve our environment
- To engage with local communities through cohesion and collaboration with local clubs and organisations.
RYA Tuition, Courses and Training Both of our On Water Training Centres promote RYA Training Centre Recognition and offer a diverse range of RYA Practical and Theory Courses from Jetskiing and Powerboating to Dinghy, Keelboat and Yacht Sailing in addition to various online and theory courses from RYA First Aid and RYA Sea Survival to Essential Navigation and Seamanship and the VHF/SRC Radio Course.Click Here for our Course Calendar
On Water Experiences In addition to our Training and Tuition we offer a unique array of On Water Experiences and Charters. So whether you’re searching for something you’ve never tried before? Looking to get on the water for the first time? Perhaps celebrate a special occasion with your family or friends ? Maybe provide an educational experience for your students? Or impress your new clients? Whatever your inspiration, be it to relax and unwind, satisfy an adrenaline rush, develop your own skills or to create a memorable experience..Contact our friendly On Water team who are on hand to help to create a bespoke package to suit your preferences.