Who we are – On Water brings together a positive and passionate team of highly qualified and experienced instructors who have a wealth of knowledge in the marine industry.
Our Vision is to promote and share the On Water lifestyle: A lifestyle, inspired by the elements of mother nature, where learning, discovery and experience are integrated organically.
Our Ethos is ‘Engagement for All’ encouraged by our friendly and welcoming attitude… we love what we do! Its who we are!
Our Core Values
- To regard safety and enjoyment as our top priorities
- To create a relaxed environment to make every session an escape.
- To promote the discovery and development of new skills
- To enhance enthusiasm through experience
- To be flexible, fluid and adaptable to all
- To respect other water users.
- To help look after and preserve our environment
- To engage with local communities through cohesion and collaboration with local clubs and organisations.
What we offer We provide high quality On Water Experiences which are unique to the region and enjoyed year round by a variety of individuals and small groups, schools, clubs, corporate organisation as fun and affordable alternative to the norm. Our team is made up of a fascinating variety of well experienced individuals who all share the same passion of working on the water. Our professional and friendly On Water Team are experienced instructors, hand picked for their ability to ensure you get the most out of your experience with us. Our recent developments have brought about an On Water recognised RYA Training providing a range of RYA Courses
Whether you want to complete an RYA course, learn a new skill, discover something new or create a memorable experience, maybe to mark a special occasion or perhaps just enjoy some time on the water – we can custom make a bespoke package to suit.
Location We are based at Hartlepool Marina, a popular, multi award winning visitor destination surrounded by a cosmopolitan mix of bistros, bars,restaurants and entertainment options. Our base is ideally placed for access to the open sea and the sheltered waters of Tees Bay.