Who we are – On Water brings together a positive and passionate team of knowledgeable and experienced instructors who have a wealth of knowledge in the marine industry. Our team is made up of a fascinating variety of inspirational individuals who all share the same passion of working on the water. Hand picked for their ability to ensure you get the most out of your experience with us.
Our Vision is to promote and share the On Water lifestyle: A lifestyle, inspired by the elements of mother nature, where learning, discovery and experience are integrated organically.
Our Ethos is ‘Engagement for All’ encouraged by our friendly and welcoming attitude… we love what we do! Its who we are!
Our Core Values
- To regard safety and enjoyment as our top priorities
- To create a relaxed environment to make every session an escape.
- To promote the discovery and development of new skills
- To enhance enthusiasm through experience
- To be flexible, fluid and adaptable to all
- To respect other water users.
- To help look after and preserve our environment
- To engage with local communities through cohesion and collaboration with local clubs and organisations.
What we offer We provide quality and memorable On Water Experiences which are unique to the region and enjoyed year round by a variety of individuals, couples, groups, schools, clubs and corporate clients as fun and affordable alternative to the norm.
RYA Courses & Training we are a recognised RYA Training Centre providing a range of RYA Accredited and Certified Courses both ashore and afloat
ASI Courses & Training Courses
Whether you want to complete a course, learn a new skill, discover something new, create a memorable experience for a special occasion or perhaps just enjoy some time on the water – we can custom make a bespoke package to suit.
Location We are based at Hartlepool Marina, a popular, multi award winning visitor destination surrounded by a cosmopolitan mix of bistros, bars,restaurants and entertainment options. Our base is ideally placed for access to the open sea and the sheltered flat -waters of HartlepoolMarina.